full screen background image

Sunday 31 March 2013

Greetings All!

It's with great pleasure that I announce Bombshell Stamps new design team!!!

The Bombshell Girls
Alaine Medio
Alison Heikkila
Jodi Elam
Glittery Katie Shanahan-Jones
Kelli Green
Kim Gaughan, aka Crafty Pink Anchor
Monika Franziska
Stempelientje
Susie Little, aka LittleMe
Torrey Moseley
Kathi Rerek

Our Monthly Pin-Ups, aka Guest Designers:
Ms. April: Teresa Abajo
Ms. May: Marnie Bushmole
Ms. June: Sharon Rogers


Ms. July: Michelle Giraud
Ms. August: Päivi Jänkälä
Ms. September: Jenn Cochran

Join me as I congratulate the new team!

I don't know about you, but I'm really looking forward to seeing the inspirational projects and challenges that they have in store for us!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to the entire DT! I am so excited to be Ms. September. I will be around within the next week to leave all my new teamies some LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete